The approval procedures for electrical medical products and systems are highly complex due to the requirements of the IEC 60601-1 standard. Therefore, involving ODU in the design-in-process from the outset will result in lower product development costs and a significantly simplified risk management process. Furthermore, lengthy approval procedures can be fast-tracked if the components are already fully compliant with IEC 60601-1 upon delivery by the supplier. This is yet another benefit of this addition to our standard product range.
- Robust metal housing
- Advanced electromagnetic shielding capabilities
- Connector with high mechanical strength
- Available in 3 sizes with a wide range of configuration options
- Inserts fit in ODU MINI-SNAP® connectors of the L and K series
- Reverse-gender use is possible
- Up to 500 autoclaving cycles
- Rated current carrying capacity 7A
- Customized cable assemblies with or without silicone overmolding
Another IEC 60601-1-compliant product series is the ODU MEDI-SNAP®.
A white paper on IEC60601-1 is available via the following link: https://www.odu.de/downloads/whitepapers/