High voltage is required for example in the automotive industry. This 2-pole module is already used for high voltage measurement of battery storage systems.
In addition, the pin protection of the high voltage module (up to 1000 V according to DIN EN 61010-2-30:2010*) ensures the safety of the user.
The technical specifications at a glance:
- Mating cycles: minimum 10,000
- Contact diameter: 1.3 mm | 5 units | 2-pole
- Operating voltage up to 5800 V at pollution degree 2
- Partial discharge voltage tested according to IEC 60664-1:2007
- Current capacity: 12.5 A, with 1.0 mm² conductor cross-section
*Voltage must only be applied when the device is plugged in. Minimum distances for touch protection according to DIN EN 61010-2-30:2010 Table 101 are observed. This protection against accidental contact is valid for voltages up to 1000 V.